Get your team going green !
This is a great opportunity to get together and share a most enjoyable experience...
- FULL DAY
Defend the colours of your team in a contest of traditional Breton games. And follow the clues of our extremely talkative storyteller: you’ll find out which of Job’s five sons will marry our Marie Jeanne. Fun and laughs galore!
An interesting lunch at the Ti Fanch :
They’ll take you on a gourmet trip back to 1850: local charcuterie, soup, sandwich, dish of the day and “lichouseries” or sweet snacks.
Afternoon (2-3 hours) 2 à 3h)
A hostess and activities just for you! A made-to-measure programme to learn Breton dancing, butter beating and enjoy a bit of gossip at the washhouse.
Morning (1.5 hours)
Choose between :
- Supervised games contest
- Commented visit plus two activities
Afternoon (2-3 hours)
2 à 3h)
- Activities : butter making, pancakes, washerwomen, hemp rope, working horses, etc.
- Exhibitions : inside a Breton house, costumes, mill, storeroom, etc.
- Land : local breeds and ancient crops
- A SIMPLE FORMULA entitling your employees to special rates with group purchases.
Public rates 2018
Adults (aged 16 and above): €10.80
Children (aged 5-15): €5.00
Special offer for Works Councils
Adults (aged 16 and above): €8.90
Children (aged 5-15): €4.50
No less than 20 tickets from one or other category, or a mix of the two. Valid two seasons
1/04/2018 to 30/09/2018 and 1/04/2019 to 30/09/2019
Postal fees (by registered letter) are extra.